Wednesday, July 22, 2009

TANGO !!!!


I usually try and combine the Illustration Friday word prompt with my Acting Blog once a week. This week the word is "Tango". How perfect! Finding just the right dance partner! Just the right role! Just the right Director! It all has to flow to be compelling enough to keep the audience engaged. When the audition comes and you walk in to perform in one sweeping motion, you know it's excellent. You've prepared and practiced every dance move in the scene over and over. Now the Director has the call backs. He has to love the way you move, the way your voice sounds, the way you look for the part, who you are in his dance.


Recently I was dissapointed to learn about a role I wanted that was being offered to a real veteran actress. The same week I learned I got the part playing a veteran actress in another movie! A lot of twirlling's involved in this acting dance.


Keep smiling, drawing and dancing with the stars!



4 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats! This is a passionate illustration, I'm sure you're putting as much into your acting! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog, and might I say your illustration is outstanding!! VERY good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! This is fantastic!! LOVE the colouring and the passionate pose, great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot and sexy...! You've really captured the essence of the Tango! Great work.

    ReplyDelete