Friday, July 31, 2009

Rehearse, MODIFY, Audition, MODIFY, Camera Ready!


Being prepared requires a lot of Auditions, Rehearsing, Modifications and Tweaking. If you walk away from an audition and don't feel 100% sure of yourself, you most likely were not prepared enough. I have an audition today! I've been modifing my character for 3 days. I'll even tweak her and flesh her out a little more today. Whatever you're doing, if you're focused exactly on the task, that's preparation. It's a way of being very peaceful and confident in bringing your character to live. If you don't book the role, that's because of something outside your control, a look , a match to the other actors, whatever.


This was a pencil for an educational magazine.

6 comments:

  1. You are so talented! Your work is so beautiful! I can't believe you would leave your illustration work aside. Acting sounds like fun though!


    Edrian | View my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kay, what beautiful drawings! You surely are multi talented. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. a lovely illu and great take on the topic! x

    ReplyDelete