Sunday, July 4, 2010

Fourth Of July

I love the fourth but I never know how they're gonna turn out year to year. Fireman Hubby working today so no pressure to cook traditional food fair. I've gained 3 lbs!!!!!! That may sound like nothing, but do you know how hard it is to change your resume' weight on all my acting web sites? Way to much work. So it's eaiser to loose the 3 lbs back to my resume' weight. So I had a great, albeit differnet Fourth Lunch!

Start w/Sandwich Thins, the ones that are like skinny hamburger buns for 100 cal. Spread a little Marg. on and grill in small skillet, (Fried Bread,what's not to like). I don't like Hummus so I made my own using White Northern Beans, saute'ed oninon & peppers mixed in food processor. Spread 2 Tbs. on half of the grilled (fried) bread, add sprouts, figs and a little drop of that Hot Ketchup stuff, Sriacha. One opened face is only 150 cal!

No comments:

Post a Comment