Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Insightful Film

So much enlightenment from watching "The Snake Pit" last night. Olivia de Havilliand is wonderful as the woman with a mental illness. What was so insightful was the psycological pointers Dr. Kick gave. The writer was Frank Partos, so I suppose he should get the credit for the awakening I received. So many issues in our adult life stem from our childhoods. If we don't have the insight needed we substitute all sorts of things trying to fix our damage.

God woke me up in the wee hours. I had so many "Ah ha" moments during our time together. I know I am more open for good things to enter my life now! More confidence is flowing through me. Everyday I increase in the knowledge of Him. Now He is showing me insight into my very soul.

Hebrews 10: 35 & 36  I will not throw away my confidence, for with it comes great reward. I will perservere and receive His promises as I follow His will.  

No comments:

Post a Comment