Monday, February 8, 2010

Chasing Pavement to Baking Cookies

I've been up and down the Texas Highways for several weeks. I'm gearing up now for all those call backs and bookings to start rollig in. Tomorrow I'm back in Dallas for a commercial audition.

Today is set with an overcast sky so I thought I'd bake. I had all the ingredients for Oatmeal Cookies, so that's what's in the oven. Such a nice calming experience baking is for me. My house smells yummy too!

Inch by inch, little by little, I move ahead with my acting career. Trying to leave time for family and more balance in my life is not always easy.

 Food for thought: "The more random the vision, the more random the outcome. Get a clear vision of where you're going and proceed with the result in mind."

No comments:

Post a Comment