Sunday, June 21, 2009

Drifting ... Thoughts when running


When I run, wonderful thoughts drift through my mind! I've been on the bench for 9 months and now I'm back on the trail! It's so wonderful to have God's creative power surging through my mind again as I run. "I can do all things through Christ!" "I am a tree planted by the water, my leaves never die, I produce beautiful fruit, and everything I do prospers." "He sends His angels before my to prepare my way." "I excel in my work, I will stand before those of significance." I confess HIS powerful WORD drifting in my spirit as I run like the wind. "He can make a way where there is no way." "Call things that are not, as though they were." As an actor, His Word is my strength and shield! "He has set my feet on a shining path."

On set, in the midst of chaos, I remind myself of God's supernatural ways. It all starts by getting the Word in my heart and renewing my mind and recalling it by saying it. That happens so easily when I run. He can open up infinite possibilities for you if you store His Word in your heart. Start to believe that impossible things can happen everyday! Let His thoughts DRIFT through your spirit.


Thank you that I can run again!!!!!!

I am your unique expression.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! I am also a runner, and I love your take on all of the exhilarating thoughts that drift through the runner's mind. Beautiful illustration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Sweet.
    P.S. - I need to start running:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! It's amazing how great God is and how wonderful it is to see Him working in your life and feel His spirit alive all around you. Inspiring.

    ReplyDelete