Monday, January 31, 2011

Sideshow

Sideshow is a film I just finished shooting. It's about crimes of passion. My shoot was awesome! I learned a lot, mostly more surety in my own abilities. I connected with new actors, refilled my inspiration levels, and laughed so hard at times I had to remind myself about the seriousness of the work I was doing. My scenes came so natural, the weather was perfect for bike riding scene, the entire day was beautiful and magic.

I'm not sure exactly how I even came to be a part of this film. I pretty much believe in everything. This is not so easy as it sounds, some days I find myself disappointed, actually a lot of the time. So things all lining up is a fine little surprise when it comes about. It is good to know I was right about Angels .


On Sunday we met to take a cast photo for the poster. After the photo, we were asked to sing a bit of the theme song as our character would. Awesome! I sang as Martha. I didn't sing as well as I actually can
because I was a little nervous. But I sang it with a breakable heart, one drop away from tears, sad, but soft and graceful as Martha would. I found her. I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment